Tuesday, June 9, 2009

An occasional burst of energy

leads to an occasional blog post.

I'm still adjusting to this full-time job thing. Can't say I like it - the amount of time I'm away from home/kids etc and the lack of time for just about anything else part but the job itself is pretty good and the paycheque's a big time bonus.

Have you popped in to check out the Deals each day. I've managed to stay awake in the evenings long enough to check and see what's offered. I've seen Summer Sassy Strands and a mini-album and some metal rim tags and a couple other things I can't remember off the top of my head. I've picked out a couple stamp sets I've been wanting and now I'm just waiting for the right deal to come along.

While I haven't had a chance in a long time to 'play with paper' as my friend Carrie and I call it, and it's been even longer since we played with paper together, we are making plans to do just that this Friday night in my dining room - complete with Chinese Appetizers just like we used to. I can't wait! I'm even all set with some inspiration taken straight from CTMH founder Jeanette Lynton's blog. Each Monday Jeanette posts a Colour Me Monday challenge and this weeks colours are too yummy to pass up. Sweet Leaf, Twillight, Tulip and White Daisy - Oh My!
If you get a chance this week to 'play with paper', give the colour challenge a try. I'd love to see what you create.
~K

1 comment: