Friday, February 13, 2009

Doing the Happy Dance!

I'm celebrating today!

I used to wait anxiously for a new box of CTMH goodies that was enroute with so much excitement but the past 9months it's been a different kind of anxious because there have been issues with lost, missing, misdirected or just plain forgotten about packages traveling through the system. Seriously, I still don't understand why it took 5 business days for that last package to get here from Winnipeg -45mins away! I know a few of you had to wait extra long for orders lately and it frusterated me that I could do nothing to improve the situation except repeatedly call UPS and CloseToMyHeart and stay on top of where packages were at all times.

Well, today I'm doing a Happy Dance! The order I submitted last week was put on a trial run of a new shipping method and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the feedback CTMH receives on this trial from other consultants is as good as what I had to say about it. With this new shipping method, the order took one week to get here from the time I submitted it to CTMH. A week! 2days to pack and ship out and then only 4 sweet little business days for it to get through customs and arrive HERE....in town....and be IN MY HANDS! Now that is amazing! I'm going to think positive and hope like crazy that this is the new norm. After this, I don't think I could go back to waiting 7-8 business days.....and especially not 15+days!

No comments:

Post a Comment