Monday, February 9, 2009

We missed you on the 31st

Crop Day at Minerva Hall on January 31st was tons of fun! Everyone (except moi) got so much done although I'm sure my SIL Heather would argue that point - she worked on one 2page layout almost all day...but it was SO worth it.

Thank you to everyone for your "January" orders. This month...well last month actually, 5 lucky people received rewards in one form or another. Congratulations Heather, Christine, Anita, Leanne and Judi. How this worked was for each $25 spent, I added one ticket into the draw and the number of tickets drawn out was determined by total sales for the day. I am going to continue on with this format for a few months and see how it goes. I am also accumulating all tickets each month into another draw and at the end of the year someone will win a super prize basket of goodies.

A post with artwork and the product demos/instructions from January's crop day are coming. Last week was another week of sick kiddos & tempermental computers around here but I am working on that post.

No comments:

Post a Comment