Sunday, May 3, 2009

Exhausted!

I don't think the word exhausted begins to describe how I feel tonight. I'm sooooo tired. I'm glad the weekend is over but sad too because we had so much fun and it went by too quickly. Everyone agreed that while we were tired, we weren't quite ready for it to be over.

I took lots of pictures to share and I have many tales to tell but I had family things to tend to when I got home from my weekend ---- the kids couldn't wait any longer for their birthday presents and someone needed help with a science project that is due tomorrow so I was right back into mom mode the minute I walked in the door. Everyone is finally in bed and I'm falling alseep at the computer so the photos and story telling will have to wait until tomorrow.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment