Friday, May 1, 2009

Today's the Day

The National Scrapbooking Month Weekend Crop starts tonight at 5pm!

Three days of paper, ink, stamps and fun.

I'm exhausted and it hasn't started yet.

There's still much to do today. I've been finishing up some last minute things to that means all my basic scrapping stuff......and alot of extras are scattered in various 'work stations' throughout the house. I'll work on one thing for awhile then move to another, then another, then back to the first. This week has gone sort of like this. Work on a demo layout for a bit then go sort give-away goodies for a bit, then back to my layout, then make a card, then cut veggies for the soup I'm making for Saturday's lunch then do some laundry and fold it but never put it away. Then there was more goodie sorting - which are now perched atop the folded laundry and I finished another card and......well..... my house is a mess. Creativity run amuck.

No weekend challenge to post today. This weekend is a challenge in itself so I'm out of ideas. Please spend the weekend celebrating this wonderful thing we love - Scrapbooking.

Since today is May 1st, the Summer '09 Idea Book goes live today. You can check out an online version of the book here. When you have taken a peek through the book, leave a comment telling me what your favorite new item(s) in the Summer '09 Idea Book is/are. I will make a random draw of all participants for a little give-away prize pack.


Back to packing. It's almost time to head over to the hall and get this party started!

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment