Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's really been almost 3 weeks since I posted?

Wow.

Time really does fly when life gets turned upside down doesn't it.

Seriously.....I think most of my stuff is still packed from the Weekend Crop it's been that crazy around here. I did take out a few things to quickly make Emily's birthday party invitations 2 weekends ago but I haven't touched a single scrapping goodie since then.

Actually the last 2 months have sort of passed me by in a blur. After almost 14 years in business my husband and I decided that it was time to close the doors so there has been alot of ups and downs associated with that and unemployment has made things a little stressful. We are slowly adjusting to life with my hubby working evenings and a week ago today I finally started my new job. Exhausted pretty much covers how we are both feeling especially with working opposite shifts.

The blog posts will probably continue to be few and far between for the next few weeks while I adjust to this new routine. It was much easier to write blog posts......and play with paper and stamps and ink during the day while the kids were all at school. Right now I'm just so tired by the time I get home in the evening that keeping my eyes open is a challenge nevermind trying to be creative or wordy.

I do have an announcement about the wonderful online sale CTMH has planned for June. I'll be sure to make the time (and stay awake long enough) tomorrow after work to tell you all about it.....I actually just found out about it while catching up on email from last week so I have to go figure out the details and then I can share them.

Hope your life isn't as crazy-busy as mine right now and you find time to scrap some memories.

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment