Thursday, April 23, 2009

Count Down To Crop - 8 Days!

Another day closer to crop and one day away from our 3-day weekend away.

I'm still focussing on packing today - for this weekend.

Costumes are packed (except one slip that needs a slight alteration....so glad I made her try it on) and almost all laundry is done and I'm soon ready to pack the suitcase(s). I'm making my last minute shopping list which mostly consists of groceries. Snack foods and picnic lunch/finger food type things to keep hunger at bay on the road, in the hotel and at the competion to hopefully help avoid high priced gas station & consession stand purchases.

I keep getting sidetracked by our road-trip food requirements with thoughs of crop food requirements and I've realized they are much the same. Scrapping snacks are similar to road trip snacks. Simple munchies that provide hunger relief but are quick and easy to eat.....because you are 'in the zone' for scrapping and don't want to stop for too long and loose your mojo. Some of my fav scrapping yummies are chineese appetizers - bite sized pork, potstickers, spring rolls, chicken nuggets etc with dipping sauces. Cheese & crackers and fruit and dip are also good.

What are your fav scrapping snacks?

Sorry....I know I said no questions today but again....I'm curious about your scrapping habbits and couldn't help myself.


~K

No comments:

Post a Comment