Friday, April 10, 2009

TGIF - Weekend Challenge #6 ***edited***

I hope you enjoyed the Sunday sneak-peek of some of the upcoming product. If you pop over to Jeanette's blog you might get another peek at some new things.

Blog posts have been few and far between lately because life has me spinning in a few uncomfortable directions lately and I'm getting a little dizzy. It's like being on an amusement park ride that you can't wait to get off of because it's just not what you thought it would be. The merri-go-round is more my speed these days.

For this weekends challenge

***edited to add the actual challenge --- Sorry about that ***

Apparently I didn't double check that the WHOLE post had saved and posted before I stepped away from my computer for a day of scrapbooking with my gals (I do not wish to discuss how many pages I finished. I blame the head cold entirely and that's my story and I'm sticking to it)

Since I mentioned amusement park rides let's use that as a starting point for this challenge and make a page about a fun activity or event that you enjoy or have memories of as a child. An additional challenge would be to combine the two and make a page about an activity/event you participate in now that you also have memories of as a child.

An example: We take our children each year to the midway rides & carnival games at an annual festival in our town and I have pictures of them riding the same rides year after year (it's cool to see how much they've grown over the years) and each year while we play a couple carnival games I remember, as a child, going to an annual community festival called Hi-Neighbour in our neighbourhood of the city I grew up in.

It doesn't necessarily have to be a summer activity, that's just where my frame of mind is right now. Wishful thinking for warmer weather.

Again - sorry for the half post this morning. At least I didn't manage to loose the entire thing (which I've done more than once lately).

Happy scrapping.

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment