Friday, April 17, 2009

TGIF - Weekend Challenge #7

I am forever looking for inspiration not only for scrapbook pages but as part of life in general. This scrapbook page was done quite a few years ago (no ctmh product on it....except maybe the ink around the edges) but I wanted to share it because it is of a couple of women who inspire me. The metal tile in the bottom left corner says Sisters by Chance Friends by Choice and that couldn't be more true. I love these women!

For this Weekend Challenge, use this layout as your inspiration - the colours, the design, the elements (three sets of ribbon, three strips of paper) or the theme of someone who inspires you. As an added challenge print your photo(s) on cardstock. I love the effect a photo printed on cardstock gives rather than on photo paper.


Need more inspiration. Click on the button. Close To My Heart has set up a special website especially for National Scrapbooking Month in May. They are hosting a layout contest with wonderful prizes. Check out the catagories and start planning your layouts.

Happy Scrapbooking & have a wonderful weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment