Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Sneak-Peak

Since there are four Sundays between now and the actual release of the new Summer 2009 Idea Book and Catalogue and there are five new paper packs making their debut I'm going to share with you a sneak-peak of two of them today and one more each Sunday until the end of the month. I know. How evil of me not to just give em to you all at once.....but where would the fun be in that.


We'll start the viewing with Backcountry. Remember these are just quick samples and don't give you the full idea of what the complete paper pack is like but it will give you a peek at what the colour schemes & possible themes are.


Backcountry also happens to be the featured paper pack on the cover of the Summer Idea Book.

Next up we have what, at first glance (remember I haven't seen a book yet either), is shaping up to be one of my favs of the season. Here's a little look at Bella



As usual CTMH has done a brilliant job creating new paper packs, coordinating stamp sets and accents to make scrapbooking faster, simpler, easier and oh so much fun. I can't wait to share the remaining paper packs with you.


~K

3 comments:

  1. cheque is in the mail for Tickled Pink...so if it doesn't arrive before the 15th, still count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will watch for it and let you know that I received it. Do you want me to mail the pack to you when it arrives or hang onto it until you visit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, I forgot to mention...just hang on to it!

    ReplyDelete