Thursday, March 5, 2009

March '09 Newsletter

National Scrapbooking Weekend
3-Day Crop
May 1st, 2nd & 3rd 2009
Friday: 5pm to Midnight
Saturday: 9am to 2am
Sunday: 9am to 5pm
Early Registration Deadline is March 7th.
That's only a few days away!
Contact me for more information.
**********
March Specials:
  • A small selection of stamp sets have been added to the discounted section of my shopping cart with a savings of 40% off regular retail price. What a deal! a. Wisdom (B1199)b. Groovy Celebration (C1232)c. Love of My Life (C1258)d. Card Sentiments (D1111)e. Memories (D1127)f. Follow Your Dreams (D1152)g. Steep and Deep (D1175)h. My One & Only (D1197)i. Friendship's Garden (D1202)j. My Farm (D1219).
  • CTMH is offering new consultants a signing bonus during the month of March. New consultants will receive 50% off the retail price of up to two select organizational products (Rolling Tote, Inks Organizer etc). If you are interested being a CTMH consultant, contact me for more information and full details of this signing bonus.
  • Stamp of the Month - Butterfly Wings is available until March 31st

Crop Day - Saturday March 21st

  • Minerva Hall --- 10am to 10pm
  • cost $10 potluck supper ( I'm making veggie soup)
  • includes coffee and a few snacks, scrapping goodies, use of stamps/tools etc.
  • this month's product demo: extreme makeover-chipboard edition

RSVP via email or phone by at least the Wednesday before each crop day. (contact info is on my website if you do not have it). If I do not have a minimum number of attendees, crop day will be cancelled.

Each month, anyone that places an order during crop is entered into a draw to receive Mystery Hostess Rewards. (number of entries/amount of rewards/number of hostesses depends on total sales) Who will earn free product this month? If you cannot attend crop but would like to place an order (through myself or online) please contact me to be eligible for the Mystery Hostess draw.

Happy Scrapping! Hope to see you at crop day this month. Remember registration is due soon for National Scrapbook Month - 3 Day Crop.

~K

1 comment:

  1. Hazel and I will be at the March crop providing it is not storming.
    I will make home made buns to the pot luck and some kind of meat filling.

    Did you get my Application for May. Something Christine said made me think you hadn't received it yet. Please let me know.

    ReplyDelete