Thursday, March 26, 2009

Well Hello There - So Glad You Stopped By

My very first blog was titled Chaos, Confusion and an Occasional Burst of Creativity. It was, and still is, heavy on the Chaos and Confusion part of my crazy-busy life with 4 kids and there was very little Creativity going on. Then I started a blog dedicated to my scrapbooking and also focussing on my life as a CTMH consultant. I don't know why I didn't think of the name An Occasional Burst of Creativity for my scrapping blog to begin with but since I'm only occasionally creative I guess I just wasn't having a good day....plus I was so excited to be starting a new blog.

Anyway. Welcome to the new version of my scrap room. As the title says - grab a coffee and ignore the mess. Everything from the old blog has been transfered over so all links/pictures should be intact (if you notice anything missing let me know). I hope you stop by often. The Timmies is always on - if you're from a part of the world that doesn't know what "Timmies" is.....you are sure missing out on the best cuppa coffee evah!


~K

No comments:

Post a Comment