Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday already?

It amazes me how a week can be gone.....just like that.

I've been torn between playing with paper - the good kind...the scrapping/cardmaking kind, and the not so good kind - accounting and finances. Neither is winning though because well.... laundry and dishes speak louder than paper. Especially when there are 5 other people in the house who think that clean items of either are much more important. I don't know why. They are just going to make them all dirty again.

I'm also finding it difficult to think - which is necessary for both scrapping paper use and accounting paper use and this is because I have a knot between my shoulder blades that goes straight up my neck. It's a recurring issue which thankfully hasn't been so 'recurring' lately but yesterday it necessitated the taking of a prescription muscle-relaxer that I adore for it's ability to eventually make me mobile. Unfortunately it makes me less than productive on all levels be it creativity, financial planning or manual labour. In my looped state last night I actually thought....hey, I could work on last weekends challenge. My better judgement overruled that idea. Friends don't let friends play with ink and stamps and sharp scissors and whatnot while under the influence. I'm certain the results would have looked nothing like what I've been sketching and planning for days.....but I bet it would have been interesting.

Tomorrow is Friday - Time for another challenge. I'll be sure to have it posted bright and early in the morning. Hope you will have a chance to participate at some point this weekend (or next week....or whenever the mood strikes).

Also here's a reminder: We are scrapping the day away on Saturday at Minerva Hall if anyone wants to come out and play - even for just a few hours. I only have a few people confirmed to attend so there is plenty of room.

No comments:

Post a Comment