Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weekend Challenge Artwork

Yipee! I'm so happy. My sweet sis out in Hamilton (hi Yo....miss you!!!!) emailed me Friday night with a scrapbook page she completed from this challenge. I've almost forgiven her for rubbing it in that she was out in her garden in short sleeves while we were getting dumped with snow. Here's her page. Isn't it awesome!


I was really worried that I wouldn't get a chance to even participate in my own challenge this weekend, but I managed to find a peaceful hour Sunday afternoon - while watching the Princess Diaries 2 and everyone else was out of the house (blissful). This layout is absolutely nothing like what I had in mind when I posted the challenge but this is what evolved once I found this picture of my son. CTMH : White Daisy Textured & Plain Cardstock; Grey Wool Cardstock & Ink; Sweet Leaf Cardstock & Ink; Priceless Love Word Puzzle Stamp Set; Black Marker.

2 comments:

  1. now how the heck did I not know about this blog of yours missy?
    Bookmarking it right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm famous!!! Thanks sis! I watched Princess Diaries 2 as well last night!

    ReplyDelete