Thursday, March 26, 2009

TGIF - Weekend Challenge #4

Let's do some scrapping this weekend with a little inspiration from this ad I found tucked in a file on my computer. I have no idea where it came from (or how long it's been hiding amongst my pictures). I believe I stashed it away because I loved the cabinetry - I'm always dreaming of having a kitchen that looks like that but the page design is great too. Clean, simple lines with room for 3 or more pictures and plenty of journalling.




And since this ad was originally filed because I was dreaming of pretty kitchen cupboards how about we use dreams as an optional theme for this challenge too. Here is a quote to go along with it. Bonus points if you include the quote.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their
dreams ~ Eleanor Roosevelt



Happy Scrapping Everyone! Have a great weekend.

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment