Saturday, March 21, 2009

You Rock

I'm heading out for a day of scrapping at Minerva Hall but wanted to share a little something something with you before I left.

Here's a card I started as a '10-minute technique' post that my 8yr old daughter tried to confiscate to use as a base for birthday card for a birthday party this weekend. I told her I would finish it up just for her friend and she could have it.

The base is Bubblegum Textured Cardstock and a little bit of B&T paper from a Sweet Harmony L2 paper pack. The White Daisy cs is randomly 'smooshed' with Blush & Petal ink using crumpled up pieces of stretch/cling wrap (saran wrap). You could use any thin plastic for this.
The sentiment and the guitar are from D1346 - You Rock. The guitar is stamped in Blush and then I used a sponge dauber to add Petal ink in places, matted with Petal Textured CS and 3 Bubblegum brads. It is attached to the base using Foam Squares for dimention. The sentiment is stamped in Petal and then I ran tape runner over top and added Prisma Glitter ---- because what 9yr old girl doesn't like glitter, and matted on Petal Textured CS.




~K


No comments:

Post a Comment